Wednesday, June 3, 2009

catching up

Into my third weekend of permaculture course....this weekend was all about water....we had two guest teachers, gurus of water,Rick Valley and Jordan Fink. It was a little overwhelming but really made me clear on my choice to specialize quickly. So much to learn, it is as if I need to slow down and concentrate on one thing.We talked about Keyline design, swales,ponds, wetlands,water catchment,urban waste systems,and much more.

The garden at the hangar is really thriving. Our apples are forming, we have lots of peas, , greens, cilantro...yummy..we planted green beans, pattypan squash,corn, peppers and much more. One of my apple trees looks as if it might be having trouble..branches coming along with baby apples..any ideas out there?


peace and love

No comments:

Post a Comment